The hair reflects the beauty of a person and as well as the overall health. But, due to various factors like unhealthy diet, smoking, pollution, and inadequate hair styling the hair will start to fall off which can greatly affect the self-confidence of a person and even lead to depression.
No need for worries as in this article we shall present you an amazing and effective recipe against hair loss which will provide you with nice looking hair. Thanks to its use you will have the hair you have always dreamed of, strong, long, and radiant hair.
Although there are many available commercial shampoos that promise all sorts of amazing things for your hair which in most cases are not true, the use of a natural shampoo is always the best option. All these advertised shampoos are packed with chemicals which can do more harm than good for your hair. The natural shampoos are based on only natural ingredients thus making them safe for use. Moreover, they are very effective offering the wanted results.
The recipe that we are about to present is not expensive, easily prepared providing you with a healthy, voluminous, and long hair.
AN AMAZING RECIPE AGAINST HAIR LOSS AND QUICK GROWTH
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of natural honey
Take your blender and in it first put the bananas and start blending. Next, place all the above listed ingredients and continue blending till you get a smooth texture.
Use it on your hair starting from the roots going up to the ends of the hair and then let it stay for 2 hours. After that, wash it off with warm water.
In order to be sure that there will be no skin irritations or unwanted reactions test it on a small patch of hair, and if there is no scalp irritation use it freely on the rest of your hair.
THE BENEFITS OF THE USED INGREDIENTS:
This delicious fruit is packed with potassium, folic acid, zinc and calcium that lower excessive hair loss. This fruit contains vitamins A, B, C and E which revitalize and boost the regeneration of hair follicles. All these valuable nutrients contribute to healthy, shiny and strong hair.
This is highly beneficial oil for the body including the hair. It will provide your hair with an amazing fragrance, but as well as properly moisturizing it making it softer, and silkier. This oil is packed with medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), one of which is the powerful lauric acid. Plus, it is high in essential vitamins A and E needed for healthy hair.
Likewise, olive oil is high in medium chain triglycerides and it contains vitamins E and K, and several antioxidants. Thanks to this content the hair becomes stronger and it is deeply nourished.
This natural bee-product shows powerful antibacterial and antioxidant properties which help in the scalp cleanse and offer the needed strength.
Additional Tips for Great Hair
By following these tips you will boost the effectiveness of this recipe, and as well as prevent hair loss.
- Incorporate a healthy and balanced diet.
- Drink plenty of water, 6 to 8 cups a day.
- Do not expose your hair too long on the sun.
- Manage stress by introducing activities like meditation or yoga.
- You should regularly massage the hair which will activate the blood circulation beneficial for hair growth.
- Minimizethe use of various straighteners and other hair devices, including the hair dryer.
- Your hair should be always clean, but do not overdo with the washing.
- Gently brush your hair in order to prevent any damage.
- Limit the use of various gels, lacquers, or fixing sprays.
- You should avoid hair coloring, and if you are still keen on, then you should use organic and natural hair dyes free of ammonia and other dangerous chemicals.
Note: Factors like stress, climate change or a disease can cause hair loss, therefore if experiencing an excessive hair loss make sure to a consult your doctor.